Date: Feb 18, 2020
Reporting to the Mechanical Superintendent, the Mechanical Supervisor will be exercising direct control over contractors working in his area.
- Site Supervisor have the responsibility for ensuring contractors execute their scopes of work in a safe manner to the required quality and in compliance with design specifications.
- Provide overall construction management oversight including schedule in conjunction with the Mechanical Superintendent, subcontractors and clients.
- Manage the work site in the safest and most efficient manner, working cohesively with the Safety team to ensure worksite Health and Safety is never compromised.
- Manage work permit and other required documentations
- Help the contractors to respect all rules at Tasiast
- Prepare daily report
Education and Experience
- 5-10 years industrial experience with a minimum of 5 years as a supervisor in heavy mechanical construction
- Train the trainer and other supervisory training is considered an asset
- Past experience in Tasiast will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications
Only applications from Mauritanian citizens that hold appropriate working rights will be considered